This year's All Ireland Camogie Championship will run from October until December.
The Camogie Association has mapped out the remainder of 2020 after the COVID-19 pandemic shut down the sport.
They've confirmed that the 2020 Littlewoods Ireland Camogie Leagues which began in February have now been cancelled.
The Camogie Association say they've accounted for "the significantly reduced time available for competitive fixtures at club and county levels."
The exact format and dates of the Liberty Insurance All-Ireland Championships will be finalised in the coming weeks.
They say they'll "begin on a round-robin basis with increased groups before progressing to the knockout stages.
"There will be no automatic promotion/relegation in the 2020 All-Ireland Championships."
Other measures confirmed by the Camogie Association on Tuesday night:
- The 2020 All-Ireland Under 16 Championships will take place between October – December 2020. The exact format and dates of these competitions will be finalised in the coming weeks.
- The 2020/2021 AIB All-Ireland Club Championships will proceed as normal but with a revised calendar that will run into 2021. The exact format and dates of these competitions will be finalised in the coming weeks.
- The 2020 Littlewoods Ireland Camogie Leagues which began in February have now been cancelled.
- The 2020 Tesco All-Ireland Minor Championships which began in February have now been cancelled. Minor competitions will take place however on a provincial basis in 2020.
- The National Competitions Management Committee will confirm competition entries for all competitions in the coming weeks.
- The Association is continuing to work through options regarding underage structures and initiatives in 2020 and will provide an update on this in the coming weeks.