A case of COVID-19 has been confirmed among the Armagh senior football panel.
The news comes barely 24-hours before their Ulster Football semi-final with Monaghan in Newry.
The player involved hasn't been named, and Kieran McGeeney has named his starting XV for the match at Páirc Esler.
An Armagh GAA statement read: “A player of our senior football team has tested positive for Covid-19.
"We can confirm after strictly following the public health advice and with the support of our experienced medical team, this is an isolated case.
“We wish the player a full and speedy recovery, and we extend our best wishes to the team and management in their preparations for the USFC semi-final against Monaghan tomorrow.
“There will no further comment at this time.”
Meanwhile, Monaghan forward Conor McManus is winning his battle to be fit to play Armagh.
He was taken off in their quarter-final win over Fermanagh with a leg injury, but looks set to play a major part in Newry.
Armagh team to face Monaghan:
1. Shea Magill (Killeavy)
2. James Morgan (Crossmaglen Rangers)
3. Aaron McKay (Drumintee)
4. Ross Finn (Granemore)
5. Ciaron O'Hanlon (Killeavy)
6. Greg McCabe (Shane O'Neills)
7. Connaire Mackin (Shane O'Neills)
8. Niall Grimley (Madden)
9. Oisin O'Neill (Crossmaglen Rangers)
10. Jemar Hall (Forkhill)
11. Rian O'Neill (Crossmaglen Rangers)
12. Jarly Óg Burns (Silverbridge Harps)
13. Rory Grugan (Ballymacnab)
14. Andrew Murnin (St. Pauls)
15. Stefan Campbell (Clan na Gael)