Following the latest slating comments from Paul Pogba's agent Mino Raiola, Roy Keane believes the French World Cup winner will 100% leave Manchester United this summer.
Raiola, who had previously said he wouldn't bring any player to United again, tweeted on Monday night that Pogba was not his or "Solskjaer's property" in another not-so-veiled attack on the club and manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.
"Paul is not mine and for sure not Solskjaer’s property," he wrote. "Paul is Paul Pogba’s. You cannot own a human being already for a long time in the UK or anywhere else.
“I hope Solskjaer do [sic] not want to suggest that Paul is his prisoner."
Paul is not mine and for sure not Solskjaer’s property, Paul is Paul Pogba’s. pic.twitter.com/CvBHW8mj8U
— Mino Raiola (@MinoRaiola) February 17, 2020
The tweet came following Solskjaer's own dig at Pogba's agent prior to Manchester United's match at Chelsea when he said, "Paul is our player and not Mino's.
"I haven't sat down and told Paul to tell his agent what to say. I've not spoken to Mino, that's for sure."
Keane, speaking on Sky Sport's Monday Night Football, warned that United were becoming a laughing-stock by allowing the Pogba situation to continue to play out in the media.
"If it's not right for the club and people are almost laughing at you - these agents - then let these lads go.
"Look at the bigger picture constantly; we are talking about a great club like Manchester United. They don't need to be chasing after these agents and these players who I think, at the bottom line, don't really want to be at the club.
"The players don't want to be there I don't think Pogba wants to be there then just shake hands and say off you go.
"He'll go this summer. He'll go in the summer, 100%."
The 26-year-old French World Cup winner rejoined Manchester United in 2016 for a then-world record €105 million, however, has not played for the club since December due to injury.