Juventus and Argentina striker Paulo Dybala has confirmed that he has coronavirus.
Dybala is the third Juventus player to test positive for COVID_19 in Turin, after Daniele Rugani and Blaise Matuidi.
Italy has now overtaken the death toll for the novel coronavirus from China, where it is thought the virus originated.
"Both Oriana and I have tested positive," Dybala said of he and his girlfriend.
"Luckily we are in perfect conditions [sic]. Thanks for your messages."
Hi everyone, I just wanted just to inform you that we have received the results for the Covid-19 test and both Oriana and I have tested positive. Luckily we are in perfect conditions. Thanks for your messages.
— Paulo Dybala (@PauDybala_JR) March 21, 2020
The news comes after Juve defender Daniele Rugani announced his positive test last week.
The Serie A club said that they are "activating all the isolation procedures required by law", as well as for those that have come into contact with Rugani.
Rugani is "currently asymptomatic" of the virus.
We are a team! 💪 #DistantiMaUniti
— JuventusFC (@juventusfcen) March 21, 2020