Wednesday's #OTBAM podcast - Football with Graham Hunter. There's Rugby with Louise Galvin talking Leinster, Racing with John Duggan and Irish Artistic Gymnast Rhys McClenaghan joins us and Football Scientist Shayne Murphy talks about his work with Manchester City and how club GAA players can avoid injuries when returning to play. All of that and much more too. Timestamps below. Catch OTB's sports breakfast show LIVE weekday mornings from 7:30am or just get the podcast wherever you listen to yours.
- 00:01:00 - LIVE with Ger and Eoin: Tuchel's Chelsea vs. Lampard's Chelsea
- 00:17:40 - Football with Graham Hunter | Benzema, Zidane vs. Mourinho, Pep on Neymar.
- 00:39:30 - Sports Pages.
- 00:46:00 - Rugby with Louise Galvin | Sexton out, La Rochelle test for Ross Byrne, Six Nations debrief.
- 01:07:40 - Punchestown with John Duggan - Day 2 tips.
- 01:19:00 - Shayne Murphy, Football Scientist - working with Man City and Return to Play in the GAA.
- 01:36:30 - Rhys McClenaghan - the Irish Gymnast preparing for Tokyo.
Have you got anything for the OTB AM agenda this week? Let us know in the live comments or Whatsapp the show at 087 9 180180, or email [email protected]!
SUBSCRIBE and FOLLOW the OTB AM podcast.
#OTBAM is live weekday mornings from 7:30am across Off The Ball, in association with Gillette | #MadeOfWhatMatters