It was a magical Sunday for Irish sport and we relived it all on Monday's #OTBAM.
Eoin Sheahan, Nathan Murphy and Anthony Moyles kicked off the show in studio with coverage of yesterday's Open Championship dominating the morning's papers and the top of the show discussion.
Both Nathan Murphy and John Duggan reflected on the mood at Royal Portrush as they were in attendance to watch Shane Lowry seal his first major win with a six-shot victory. Also we heard from Lowry and his father on what the win meant to them. Fellow Offaly native Will O'Callaghan also joined us during the show to talk about the reaction to Lowry in the midlands and to bring us up to date with all the latest sports news.
We also had Enda McGinley on the line to reflect on all the weekend's GAA action, and the latest installment of Deal or No Deal, too. And if that wasn't enough we caught up with Ireland U19s manager Tom Mohan to talk about his squad reaching the semi-finals of the European Championship.
- 00:00 - #OTBAM Top of the Show Lowry chat
- 30:00 - Sports Pages
- 48:00 - #GAA and Super 8s with Enda McGinley
- 1:11:00 - Sports News with Will O'Callaghan
- 1:18:00 - Deal or No Deal Transfer News
- 1:27:00 - Ireland U19s Manager Tom Mohan on the line
- 1:37:00 - John Duggan on the atmosphere at Royal Portrush
- 1:49:00 - Closing GAA chat with Anthony Moyles