Tuesday's #OTBAM podcast - Rugby with Ruaidhri O'Connor, Football with Mark Lawrenson, Phil Egan and John Duggan, plus the directors of the new Pele documentary and Paul Kilgannon on keeping kids active. Timestamps below. Catch OTB's sports breakfast show LIVE weekday mornings from 7:30am.
- 01:00 - LIVE with Eoin and Will - What does the UK re-opening plan mean for Irish sport?
- 13:00 - Sports Bulletin and Football - Phil Egan
- 22:00 - Rugby with Ruaidhri O'Connor.
- 45:30 - Sports Pages
- 46:20 - Merseyside fallout, West Ham ruling London, European Super League - Mark Lawrenson
- 1:09:10 - Sports Bulletin and Spurs - John Duggan - we hear from Vera Pauw and Mike Catt!
- 1:22:30 - Keeping Kids Active - Paul Kilgannon of Carver Coaching.
- 1:44:00 - Directors of the Pele Documentary!
Have you got anything for the OTB AM agenda this week? Let us know in the live comments or Whatsapp the show at 087 9 180180, or email [email protected]!
SUBSCRIBE and FOLLOW the OTB AM podcast.
#OTBAM is live weekday mornings from 7:30am across Off The Ball, in association with Gillette | #MadeOfWhatMatters