Monday's #OTBAM podcast - Football with David Meyler, Kenny Cunningham and Brian Kerr reacting to the weekend's Premier League. There's Rugby with Alan Quinlan and Golf with Nathan Murphy. The Gillette Performance Rankings are bringing you the good, the grand and the bad. Timestamps below. Catch OTB's sports breakfast show LIVE weekday mornings from 7:30am.
- 01:00 - LIVE with Ger and Eoin - Irish hope, Tardy Auba.
- 14:20 - Rugby with Alan Quinlan: Ireland postivies and negatives, James Lowe, England progression.
- 46:20 - Football with David Meyler - Youri Tielemans, Harry Kane and Roy Keane to Celtic?
- 1:12:50 - Kenny Cunningham and Brian Kerr talks Premier League, North London Derby, Leicester, Roy.
- 1:26:30 - Nathan Murphy of Golf Weekly on the Players Championship and Irish Football Watch.
- 1:48:30 - The Performance Rankings: Rory McIlroy, Sheffield United, Erik Lamela, Irish Hockey, England Rugby.
Have you got anything for the OTB AM agenda this week? Let us know in the live comments or Whatsapp the show at 087 9 180180, or email [email protected]!
SUBSCRIBE and FOLLOW the OTB AM podcast.
#OTBAM is live weekday mornings from 7:30am across Off The Ball, in association with Gillette | #MadeOfWhatMatters