Tuesday's #OTBAM podcast - Jack Byrne joins us from Cyprus and we're chatting to Phil Healy and her coach Shane McCormack. There's Football with Graham Hunter and we're focusing on Chelsea with Phil Egan. Plenty of Rugby too as we build-up to Scotland-Ireland in the Six Nations - there's all of that and much more. Timestamps below. Catch OTB's sports breakfast show LIVE weekday mornings from 7:30am.
- 01:00 - LIVE with Ger and Eoin - the new Champions League, and the Lions to save the UK?
- 15:30 - Chelsea stars and Sports latest with Phil Egan.
- 23:20 - Champions League with Graham Hunter - Barcelona, Sevilla-Dortmund and more.
- 41:50 - Sports Pages.
- 49:20 - The Jack Byrne interview - life in Cyprus, Ireland future, Big Mick.
- 1:10:30 - Sports News with John Duggan.
- 1:17:50 - The Tight Five with Neil Treacy.
- 1:40:00 - Phil Healy on the European Indoors and her coach Shane McCormack.
Have you got anything for the OTB AM agenda this week? Let us know in the live comments or Whatsapp the show at 087 9 180180, or email [email protected]!
SUBSCRIBE and FOLLOW the OTB AM podcast.
#OTBAM is live weekday mornings from 7:30am across Off The Ball, in association with Gillette | #MadeOfWhatMatters