Friday's #OTBAM podcast - Rugby with Alan Quinlan and Anna Caplice. Football with Phil Egan and Daniel Harris talks Manchester United's win in the San Siro. There's the Cold Cuts, the Crappy Quiz and much more too. Timestamps below. Catch OTB's sports breakfast show LIVE weekday mornings from 7:30am.
- 01:00 - LIVE with Adrian and Eoin - José Spurs running out of steam.
- 11:30 - Europa League fallout and Sports News w/ Phil Egan - Spurs, Rangers, Arsenal, Man Utd.
- 23:40 - Rugby with Alan Quinlan - the selection calls and preview of Ireland vs. England in the Six Nations.
- 48:30 - Friday's Sports Pages.
- 49:30 - Football with Daniel Harris - Manchester United beat Milan, Pogba's return, Leicester in the FA Cup, Solskjaer's decisions.
- 1:13:10 - Cold Cuts
- 1:21:00 - Rugby with Anna Caplice - the WXV, Women's Rugby World Cup and much more.
- 1:34:00 - JD's Cheltenham NAP for Day 4 of the Festival.
- 1:41:00 - The Crappy Quiz - Heavyweight Clash as we see Nathan vs. Phil vs. Ger.
Have you got anything for the OTB AM agenda this week? Let us know in the live comments or Whatsapp the show at 087 9 180180, or email [email protected]!
SUBSCRIBE and FOLLOW the OTB AM podcast.
#OTBAM is live weekday mornings from 7:30am across Off The Ball, in association with Gillette | #MadeOfWhatMatters