Wednesday's #OTBAM podcast has landed - James McClean joins us for an exclusive, must-listen interview on OTB AM. We've also got Football with Phil Egan, Caoimhe O'Neill on Liverpool and Niall Quinn too. There's Tennis with Colm Boohig. The latest on the GAA finances and Dr. Brendan Egan on the benefits of Time Restricted Eating.
Timestamps below. Catch OTB's sports breakfast show LIVE weekday mornings from 7:30am.
- 01:00 - Kick off with Ger Gilroy and Eoin Sheahan - Kylian Mbappe on fire.
- 10:40 - PSG hammer Barcelona - Phil Egan.
- 19:00 - Liverpool beat Leipzig and Klopp's 2021 - Caoimhe O'Neill.
- 38:10 - Sports Pages and GAA finances in 2021.
- 43:20 - Niall Quinn interview.
- 1:09:50 - Australian Open match points with Colm Boohig.
- 1:21:40- Sports News with John Duggan
- 1:28:30 - Dr. Brendan Egan on the benefits of T.R.E.
- 1:40:00 - EXCLUSIVE: James McClean interview on OTB AM
Have you got anything for the OTB AM agenda this week? Let us know in the live comments or Whatsapp the show at 087 9 180180, or email [email protected]!
SUBSCRIBE and FOLLOW the OTB AM podcast.
#OTBAM is live weekday mornings from 7:30am across Off The Ball, in association with Gillette | #MadeOfWhatMatters