Injury has forced US Open champion Dominic Thiem to pull out of Wimbledon.
The Austrian was seeded 4th for the men's singles, which gets underway on Monday at SW19.
Thiem is recovering from a wrist injury that will keep his lower right arm in a splint for the next five weeks.
The 27-year old is now in a race against time to be fit for his US Open defence. This year's New York Grand Slam is due to get underway on August 30.
Thiem was forced to withdraw from the first set of his match with Adrian Mannarino at last week's Mallorca Open.
Wimbledon aside, he's also pulled out from the upcoming clay court tournaments at Hamburg and Gstaad.
An update on Thiem's fitness said tests in Barcelona showed "a 'detachment of the posterior sheath of the ulnar side of the right wrist', an injury that will not allow him to compete in the circuit for several weeks."
"I'm going to do everything the doctors say in order to recover as quickly as possible. They've informed me that I might be out for several weeks, but I will do my best to be back on court soon", said Thiem.
"I'm really sorry for pulling out of the upcoming three tournaments I had in my calendar: Wimbledon, Hamburg and Gstaad.
"They are very important tournaments for me. I appreciate all the support from the fans in these difficult moments - I'm determined to come back stronger".