All-Ireland champions Limerick have swept up at the 2020 PwC GPA All-Star Awards.
A record-equaling nine of John Kiely's side were included in the team of the year after they won their second All-Ireland in three years.
All-Ireland finalists Waterford won three with Clare, Galway, and Kilkenny all receiving one.
Here is the 2020 @PwCIreland All-Stars Hurling Team! ⭐
— The GAA (@officialgaa) February 20, 2021
The team in full that was named via a virtual ceremony on Saturday evening was:
1. Nickie Quaid (Limerick – Effin)
2. Seán Finn (Limerick – Bruff)
3. Dan Morrissey (Limerick – Ahane)
4. Daithí Burke (Galway – Turloughmore)
5. Diarmaid Byrnes (Limerick – Patrickswell)
6. Tadhg de Búrca (Waterford – Clashmore Kinsalebeg)
7. Kyle Hayes (Limerick – Kildimo Pallaskenry)
8. Jamie Barron (Waterford – Fourmilewater)
9. Tony Kelly (Clare – Ballyea)
10. Gearóid Hegarty (Limerick – St Patrick’s)
11. Cian Lynch (Limerick – Patrickswell)
12. Tom Morrissey (Limerick – Ahane)
13. Aaron Gillane (Limerick – Patrickswell)
14. TJ Reid (Kilkenny – Ballyhale Shamrocks)
15. Stephen Bennett (Waterford – Ballysaggart).
Reacting to the team announcement, Uachtarán CLG John Horan saluted the winners.
“For the last 50 years the All-Stars has stood apart as something special in Irish sport, and our thanks to PwC for enabling us to continue this great tradition and particularly after the significance of staging the Championships last winter.
"Congratulations to all of the players, not only for their awards, but for the inspiration they are to their clubs and counties."
Paul Flynn, GPA CEO, added;
“Congratulations to the PwC All-Star hurling team of 2020.
"These selections always generate plenty of debate, but the 15 players selected certainly merit their inclusion for their outstanding performances. Congratulations too, to all the nominees."