The PGA Tour have confirmed that play will resume with the Charles Schwab Challenge on June 8.
The competition had originally been scheduled to start on May 18 but was among a swathe of postponements as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
A statement from the Tour says they plan to play their first four tournaments upon resumption behind closed doors.
Following the Schwab Challenge, the RBC Heritage (June 15-21), The Travelers Championship (June 22-28) and the Rocket Mortgage Classic (July 2-5) will all be played without fans present.
The Tour say they will "continue to monitor the situation and follow the recommendations of local and state authorities in order to determine the most appropriate on-site access in each market."
They add the the Tour, "will continually review available COVID-19-related protocols that could be implemented at PGA TOUR events to ensure the health and well-being for all involved."
The RBC Canadian Open scheduled for June 8-14 has been cancelled.
PGA Tour commissioner Jay Monahan says of the return dates, "Today’s announcement is another positive step for our fans and players as we look toward the future, but as we’ve stressed on several occasions, we will resume competition only when – working closely with our tournaments, partners and communities – it is considered safe to do so under the guidance of the leading public health authorities."
Revised 2019-20 PGA TOUR Season schedule
• June 8-14: Charles Schwab Challenge, Colonial Country Club, Fort Worth, Texas
• June 15-21: RBC Heritage, Harbour Town Golf Links, Hilton Head, South Carolina
• June 22-28: Travelers Championship, TPC River Highlands, Cromwell, Connecticut
• July 2-5: Rocket Mortgage Classic, Detroit Golf Club, Detroit, Michigan
• July 6-12: John Deere Classic, TPC Deere Run, Silvis, Illinois
• July 13-19: the Memorial Tournament presented by Nationwide, Muirfield Village Golf Club, Dublin, Ohio
• July 20-26: 3M Open, TPC Twin Cities, Blaine, Minnesota
• July 27-August 2: World Golf Championships-FedEx St. Jude Invitational, TPC Southwind, Memphis, Tennessee
• July 27-August 2: Barracuda Championship, Tahoe Mountain Club (Old Greenwood), Truckee, California
• August 3-9: PGA Championship, TPC Harding Park, San Francisco, California
• August 10-16: Wyndham Championship, Sedgefield Country Club, Greensboro, North Carolina
• August 17-23: THE NORTHERN TRUST, TPC Boston, Norton, Massachusetts
• August 24-30: BMW Championship, Olympia Fields Country Club (North), Olympia Fields, Illinois
• August 31-September 7: TOUR Championship, East Lake Golf Club, Atlanta, Georgia